At this time we understand the importance of keeping everyone safe and healthy. It is important that you have hot water for health and hygiene reasons and we are doing everything we can to make sure we are up to date with the latest information to keep both our staff and customers safe. We ask you to kindly follow our staffs directions in this situation.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO HELP KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- Our team are carrying water drums in their utes to allow them wash their hands once they have arrived at your house before approaching you and commencing work
- Our team will wash their hands again before approaching you again with any information about your hot system and/or once all work has been completed.
- Our team has been trained that if they need to sneeze or cough they will cough or sneeze into their elbow or tissue and we kindly ask you to do the same
- Our team will avoid making any hand contact with customers e.g. shaking hands
- Our team will keep a safe distance of 1.5m between you and themselves
- If you show any symptoms please advise management on 1800 689 919 and we will organise a contactless service
If you have any enquiries please contact our team on 1800 689 919
EVERYONE PLEASE KEEP SAFE AND HEALTHY
FROM THE TEAM AT HOT H2O